Thursday, February 15, 2018

Day 46 - 15th February 2018- Ice

Mild and foggy out there this morning. The weather is wacky! Although days like this make it easy on the woodpile. The dirt roads sure take a beating - thaw and freeze, soft and ruts. Not much fun on those. I continued with the spring cleaning on Wednesday, my sewing room is beginning to look better however the downstairs hallway is a disaster. Eventually they will both improve. I have to keep chanting - purge, purge, purge - but it's not working out that well. I don't consider myself a hoarder - jut have too much stuff. Took a walk with Big B in the hood, the ice in the ditches and swamps is so interesting- swirls and lines, reminds me of blown glass. Did a seafood quiche for supper - we don't call it quiche (Larry says he doesn't like quiche), I call it seafood pie (he loved it). So much for a name. I'm off to town this morning to do a few things, home early this afternoon.


Ice























Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment