Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Day 188 - 11th July 2017- Waterfront, Harbour and Machine parts

Tired this morning, one of those mostly sleepless nights that my brain didn't want to stop racing. Will get my act together and progress through another day. A roam through the hood this morning to catch my ride will help. Always makes me feel better enjoying the beauty of the lake. Hoping to finish up one project at work today, really dislike things that drag on and on. However, in this case I always seems to be pulled in another direction and then the day is gone. Hermit Thrush continues to visit me every evening, he's getting friendlier, sometimes he even hops up on the deck or fence post. Catbird joined the Robins on the lawn last night, it's been a while since I've seen him.
 The Dory Shop - one of our three museums o the waterfront.
 No idea what these machine parts are, but I like the rusty look against the water.
Of course mornings are the nicest on the harbour - calm and peaceful.







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment