Friday, March 10, 2017

Day 69 - 10th March 2017 - Canada Geese

It's chilly and windy this morning. Suppose to have a little snow starting late this afternoon but no great amount. It's Friday, the end of the work week once again and Thelma and Louise day. Wonder what we'll get up to, today. The weeks fly by. Once again I got distracted yesterday. Since it was fairly nice in the morning, I decided to start getting back to my morning walk with Big B. Lexi goes with me later and it's easier to only go with one of them - they are both awkward when I take them together.  I spied the Canada Geese in one cove but way out in the running water (still some ice in the coves themselves) and then they flew off toward Lois and Danny's. So I headed back to another neighbour's property and found a nice big rock for cover on the shore. It was fun to watch them on the ice. Home again, and the neighbour's donkeys had escaped so I helped her round them up and fix the fence board. Some days are dull, some days aren't. Exercise class last night - there will be more sore muscles.
 Sliding across the lake on the landing.
 They hung around for a bit and decided they had enough and were back on the runway flying out
 In flight
I was lucky enough the came close to where I was.







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment