Sunday, November 1, 2015

Day 305 - 1st November 2015 - Leaves, Ducks and Apples

Good Morning November! Hope you all remembered to change those clocks. This time change upsets my system more than the spring time. Days get shorter, nights longer. I'm just not seeing much good about any of it. Larry will be home sometime today  - Lexi will be happy, she doesn't adapt well to change and has been out of sorts. Being a working dog, she's been upset that her "herd" has not all been under one roof at night.
Saturday was one of those days - when some things don't go right and you can't depend on people to do what they say they will.  Oh well, moving on.  We had some good jaunts, but unfortunately I'm not seeing anything much except Blue Jays, Grackles, Crows, Chickadees and Woodpeckers. Cathy came for supper and we polished off most of one of the pizzas I made Friday. Not many tricker treaters around - only three, now I'm forced to eat the treats!
More leaves - I think I'm tired of taking leaf shots.
There were several groups of Mallards in the cove.

They will hang around til the water freezes in the lake, then spend the winter in the river.















Red berries are fewer.
Apples are still hanging on some of the trees in the yard, others are bare.











Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment