Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Day 251 - 8th September 2015 - Common Yellow-Throated Warbler, Northern Parula, Palm Warbler and Goldfinch

Three days off and I choose this morning to sleep in - go figure. It's another beautiful morning, stars and moon are high in the sky, shining brightly. Back to work this morning, then tomorrow is my day off again. Daylight is slower coming these days and night falls earlier, sure signs of a change in the season. The early sunrises are what I really miss about summer leaving. Fall is my favourite time of year otherwise.
Fabulous long weekend, back to work today. How many more weeks before the next one.
Didn't go anywhere Monday, puttered around and caught up on a minimum amount of house work and edited a bunch of photos I was behind on. All good stuff but no major strain on the brain. Maybe I did a little more than I should have yesterday, today I didn't feel quite so energetic. It was quiet around the hood, very few birds wanted to come out.
Common Yellow-throated Warbler.















Northern Parula
Palm Warbler
Goldfinch, reaping the benefits of the Sunflower seeds he planted earlier this spring.
Soon I'll have to start filling the feeders again. By for now he can harvest his own.






Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment