Friday, August 29, 2014

Day 241 - 29th August 2014 - Common Yellow-Throated Warbler, Palm Warbler and Apples

Glad it's Friday and the beginning of a long weekend. Larry has today off and I have Monday which is kind of ok. He can work on wood while I'm to work and then Saturday and Sunday we can roam for birds. I see a trip to Hemeon's Head in my future and maybe Cape Sable Island.  Hoping for a quick and speedy day so the weekend can begin.
I've been having a technology challenged last few days. Thing are acting wonky. I really dislike it when that happens, anyway best to walk away before something gets tossed out the window. Eventually I got both issues solved and working again. Our treasurer arrived in the afternoon to get her job caught up, I do all the day to day stuff and she keeps me on the straight and narrow. Boy do I hate it when she finds I've posted a few cents to the wrong account. It happens sometimes. Overall the day was not bad.
Common Yellow-throated Warbler.
Palm Warbler










 Another Toad.
 More apples from a neighbour's yard.
White-breasted Nuthatch.









Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment